Pandium enables you to easily manage the CI/CD of your integrations through a process labeled source control. Within the Pandium Admin Dashboard, you'll see a source control integration. This integration will be configured and deployed automatically to your namespace. In order to utilize the source control integration, you will need to create one or more source control tenants. We currently support three different version control systems: Azure, Bitbucket and GitHub. Contact support if you are utilizing a different system.
Creating a source control tenant will allow Pandium to read your repo in order to create releases (aka versions) of your integration. Every time this tenant is run, Pandium reads the code at the end of each path assigned to integrations within your Pandium namespace. If there has been a change to the code for any integration, Pandium will store an image of that configuration of the integration and create a release for you to use when configuring tenants.
- 1.Navigate to your source control tenant. You can do this from your Tenant view list or by clicking on your source control integration under 'Integrations.'
- 2.Connect to your repository by hitting 'Reconnect' under the name of your repository.
- 3.Upon running this normal sync, the source control looks for the URL paths in your repository denoted on your integrations. It will build a new release for the first integration in which it finds changes in the code base. This sync can be set to run on a schedule but many prefer to run it manually as needed.
- 1.If you are working on one integration at a time, it might behoove you to use force build. First, run an init sync on your source control tenant. This will populate a list of all integrations in your account.
- 2.Click into the configurations of your source control tenant. Under 'force build' select the integration you would like to force build. Save the configurations.
- 3.On the source control tenant, select 'Force Build' under the sync options.
- 4.The force build sync will always create a new release of the integration you have selected to force build.